Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

About Me

     SO, first things first! My name is Morgan Plyler, also known as many other things, but “Mo” specifically. I’ve lived in Valdosta, Ga for pretty much my entire life, except a year or so during college. I graduated from Georgia Christian School down in Dasher, Ga, just south of Valdosta. I did most of my growing up down in Dasher, it will always be home. I moved on to Alabama for my first year or so of college, then back to Valdosta where I graduated with a degree in Business Management from Valdosta State University. I am so blessed to have grown up in this city that’s close enough to the beach and to the big city, but just far enough away.

…more to come about Valdosta soon…

     Close to finishing college, I felt it was time to break into the real estate market. Yes, this was the beginning of the worst real estate market in recent history. BUT,…I was a fearless college student, young, energetic, and ready to take on the task. It seemed like the right thing to do. Get an early start in a career where I control my income, I work on my time, and I get to help people through one of the biggest, most exciting purchases of their lives. Helping people realize a traditional American dream, like homeownership, is extremely rewarding. I would say the early start into the business served me well. According to what “they” say, the market can’t get much worse than it’s been in the last 2 years, so I can make it through anything! I learned, it’s not about the market, it’s about me! Work hard, pound the pavement, and success is inevitable. EXIT Realty showed me that. If not for the real estate and mindset training offered by this company, my outlook in life and in business would still be flawed. What a blessing!

     So, a 2.5 year old Realtor, I come with many real estate experiences. Being in the new, younger generation, I use technology to my advantage, and bring fresh ideas to the marketing and sale of homes in the area (no doubt linked to my focus on marketing, as well as management at VSU). I love the career I’ve chosen and the opportunities that it allows me to help others while supporting myself. Again, so blessed!

     Outside of real estate, I love sports!! I’ve been a player, a coach, and a fan my entire life! You can’t live in Valdosta, GA…Winnersville, USA, Titletown USA…without being a fan! I also enjoy teaching young girls, and volunteering in other ways around Valdosta. My friends are scattered around the southeast, but the ones I’ve grown up with are still around. We keep it pretty low-key, but always manage to have a great time!

     So, that’s pretty much ME! Real Estate Agent…with Southern Style. It’s what I bring to life, it’s what I bring to business.

1 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love looking at your blog and reading about the housing market in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete